2009年12月13日日曜日

Class Namber 8

Since Japanese weddings are expensive,do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good? Why?
I think it is bad idea. Because, I want to get a marriage in Japan.I can invitation many friends.

What do you think about eloping? It is good idea or romantic? Why?
Eloping is romantic,But I think not good idea. Because, I think it is escape.

Have you ever thought about a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it. Why?or Why not?
Hawaii is a very good location, But I like Japan. Japan is very good location.

What is your ideal wedding?
My ideal wedding is gorgeous. I want to invitation many friends.

What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day?Why is that important?
I want to my style wedding. I want to big event .

Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?
No, I have not.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿